Skype
starblinky

All 11 art Reviews

Nicci and summer Nicci and summer

I like her sexy cankles

EEE.fm EEE.fm

Is she Asian? Cuz her butt is Asian. -0.5 for hank hill butt

Alien Landscape Commision Alien Landscape Commision

I like it but I don't understand all the balls everywhere. I get the 2 planets in the background but what are all the other balls!?!? Giant jaw breakers? They aren't planets I know that much. Maybe they're those gross bubbles Japanese girls put in tea. Or mini death stars?
Other than the confusing balls, I enjoy this drawing.

Colorblind Colorblind

It's very good but I don't get why you didn't just put a nipple on it. It looks weird without one.

zephyo responds:

thanks; I think I forgot about them when I drew this. Forgive me.

Steve, Explorer of Mines Steve, Explorer of Mines

Best tribure I have ever seen.

Except the background doesn't have as much detail as the character. Could have been cooler, but nooo. So -0.5

he hates meow-ndays. he hates meow-ndays.

It's really quite good, I love the style but where is his other leg? Is it inentionally missing?
His toe is on the farside which means that's his right foot and you can see his belt buckle it seems. Weird.
Nice drawing though.

Pirpintine responds:

Thank you!
The drawing itself was a quick doodle (I didn't expect it to get front paged, aah!) stylistically he's missing his leg on purpose because it looked too cluttered. :'D
Also there's no belt buckle, maybe you're seeing the chair arm?

Newgrounds is awesome :) Newgrounds is awesome :)

okay man

This HAS to make it into the calendar or I am going to boycott NG calendars for ever.

Kissing The Elves Kissing The Elves

nice

sexy

kitangelwings responds:

Thank you.

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

great

I hope you know this girl.. and are not just creepily drawing some girls you see on the bus. :-\

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

wow

Ive never reviewed any artwork before.

This drawing is just amazing, I dont know why it touches me so much. I am not really an artist so I can't really figure out why this is so great, I just see it and.. it is. It brings back memories of playing the Zelda games as a kid.

Thanks for drawing it!

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks for choosing to write your first review on this one.