Skype
starblinky

Dandy Cave Explorer Dandy Cave Explorer

I don't know why. but i played it until the end. Was weird you didn't play any music until the very end, and the sound effects were ugh.

Other than that it was kinda neat, I liked how the enemies line up perfectly with your jumps. Neat.

Primajin responds:

There is music throughout the entire game.

Welcome to Winkletown Welcome to Winkletown

Hello sir. I liked your game. I actually had the same idea for a game but I couldn't think of a way to so elegantly create it as you did.

Although there are a few flaws in your game I think.
One is that, this obviously shows a lot of parallels to the board game Guess Who? but there is no way for me to "rule out" someone or mark them down as unlikely. I swear to god I had to keep going back and forth looking at each guy and I would forget if I ruled someone out or not so I had to keep checking the same guys. Part of the addictive nature of games like minesweeper and Guess Who? is marking down the spots you think are correct or incorrect and eventually you are just left with a few options.
The way you did it was just kind of frustrating for me.

And as other people said it was sort of hard to tell from the picture if the guy was "muscular", "plate shaped head" or whatever. Sometimes they wore beards and hats and you couldn't tell at all. I'm assuming you left it this way by design so there is more potentially guilty Winkles but it's kind of frustrating when you cant rule out guys, so it just feels overwhelming.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Crash Town 2 Crash Town 2

Get the fucking menu items out of the way when I'm editing and.. when I'm not editing. They get in the way. Other than that, good game.

Poop Dog Poop Dog

I gave this a 1/5 because "this makes poop look good"

Candy Bird Saga Candy Bird Saga

wow, can't believe you were able to make Flappy Birds an even less enjoyable game. Congrats.

Walkers Walkers

FUN game man. Original and novel idea with great controls and physics. Sounds and music were solid and functional.

My only complaint is level design and variation wasn't as good as it could have been. The idea is great though, I hope you expand on it for a sequel.

Diet Diet

Hamburgers are good for you if you work out. So are hot dogs. And why am I on a fruit only diet? I'm going to get major diarrhea, and you didn't even include that as a gameplay feature. So I'm going to vote this down.

Also it sucks I can't see my mouse, I kept going out of screen. And it's a bit too easy other than that. But then the upgrades, 100 for the first upgrade? :(

And lastly, why is he falling from the sky? And fruits are falling with him.. ? Was he in a cargo ship that exploded mid air which was carrying fruit?? You might have had a more interesting game if you fleshed it out a bit more.

etalongames responds:

Ок. You too seriously perceive this game and perhaps that is the story of someone's life :)

Compactor Panic Compactor Panic

But... you can trap yourself in the corner..

Skellybob ♥s Mrs Ghorst Skellybob ♥s Mrs Ghorst

Sound is fucked! Popping noises were about to blow my speakers. What the heck!

4DXGames responds:

We will definitely look into that, thanks for your feedback

Accelerator Accelerator

5/5 Really great use of sound effects. I've played these types of games before but none have been this immersive. The way you used the sound effects was just really great, although sometimes I wouldn't get a woosh sound when going through some passage ways.

The speedometer was pretty cool too. You can kinda cheat a bit by turning around in the tunnel though and then it will glitch out a bit. Fun game though.