Skype
starblinky

Mario Maker PARODY Mario Maker PARODY

Meeh. It was very well produced. Some good polish, nicely animated and good voice acting.

It just wasn't funny :(

Samination responds:

Oh shit, did I forget the funny? Again?!

The Phantom Fiddle The Phantom Fiddle

Reaally good. But you missed out on the opportunity to use the squeaky marker sound effect, it would have been funnier if you used it!

TheMadHamster responds:

Oh no, your right! How could I miss such a great opportunity. Thank you.

Brain Damage - episode 2 Brain Damage - episode 2

Wow man. It was like a real tv show. Hah
Seriously guys you did a good job, it was actually pretty funny. It reminded me of an old show you might seen from the 90s (Which is the highest possible compliment I could give you).

It could happen to anyone It could happen to anyone

5 for the ending.

Yotam & Fantasia 11 Yotam & Fantasia 11

MMmmm.. That one chick has the hottest voice.

LazyMuffin responds:

oh my, thank you ;)

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

beewwwbies!
I just bought this game! AND OMG!

It's one of the worst games I've played in years. GameFreak should retire. Or whoevers making these now.

I take care of you I take care of you

Animation was great but the story in the end was weak. What was the point of him being blind if the cat just ended up getting a make over to look like the other cat?
It would have made more sense if he just went to the owner of the dead cat without a make over, it's a cartoon so we can suspend some disbelief for questions like wouldn't he notice the fur is a bit different?
Going straight to the owner wouldn't have been very interesting though, you would have had to show the new cat doing something to honor the fallen kitty. Actually you should have done that anyways. Right now it just seems like the kitty is just taking advantage of the dead cat even after he fed him for years. You could have reversed this by seeing the owner actually feeling sorrow and thus being what gets the new kitty to take over.

And like someone else said, the music wasn't fitting for the end.

The story had potential but wasn't seen through. It wasn't very good in my opinion.

Lazy Writing 11 Lazy Writing 11

This was horrible! Just kidding, it was good. I laughed.

The DONG The DONG

There's already a game/device like this, it's called Rez ^_^
Look it up!
I liked the guys voice, was funny.

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers