Skype
starblinky

Mario Maker PARODY Mario Maker PARODY

Meeh. It was very well produced. Some good polish, nicely animated and good voice acting.

It just wasn't funny :(

Samination responds:

Oh shit, did I forget the funny? Again?!

The Phantom Fiddle The Phantom Fiddle

Reaally good. But you missed out on the opportunity to use the squeaky marker sound effect, it would have been funnier if you used it!

TheMadHamster responds:

Oh no, your right! How could I miss such a great opportunity. Thank you.

Brain Damage - episode 2 Brain Damage - episode 2

Wow man. It was like a real tv show. Hah
Seriously guys you did a good job, it was actually pretty funny. It reminded me of an old show you might seen from the 90s (Which is the highest possible compliment I could give you).

Dandy Cave Explorer Dandy Cave Explorer

I don't know why. but i played it until the end. Was weird you didn't play any music until the very end, and the sound effects were ugh.

Other than that it was kinda neat, I liked how the enemies line up perfectly with your jumps. Neat.

Primajin responds:

There is music throughout the entire game.

Welcome to Winkletown Welcome to Winkletown

Hello sir. I liked your game. I actually had the same idea for a game but I couldn't think of a way to so elegantly create it as you did.

Although there are a few flaws in your game I think.
One is that, this obviously shows a lot of parallels to the board game Guess Who? but there is no way for me to "rule out" someone or mark them down as unlikely. I swear to god I had to keep going back and forth looking at each guy and I would forget if I ruled someone out or not so I had to keep checking the same guys. Part of the addictive nature of games like minesweeper and Guess Who? is marking down the spots you think are correct or incorrect and eventually you are just left with a few options.
The way you did it was just kind of frustrating for me.

And as other people said it was sort of hard to tell from the picture if the guy was "muscular", "plate shaped head" or whatever. Sometimes they wore beards and hats and you couldn't tell at all. I'm assuming you left it this way by design so there is more potentially guilty Winkles but it's kind of frustrating when you cant rule out guys, so it just feels overwhelming.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Crash Town 2 Crash Town 2

Get the fucking menu items out of the way when I'm editing and.. when I'm not editing. They get in the way. Other than that, good game.

Pebble World - Main Theme Pebble World - Main Theme

this is really good

I opened it up and started listening to it for 10 minutes.. and was like 'how fuckin long is this song' and checked it was a loop. heheh
It loops really nicely, good job. Nice tune too.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

That is excellent. Thanks for the kind review dear Blinky

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

great

great job guys. All of them are really good and catchy. Congrats on the collab, pretty top notch stuff here

The Ultimate Gay Song The Ultimate Gay Song

sweeeet

a gay game to go with your gay song

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/22010 9/5784_thisgameisgay.php

Nicci and summer Nicci and summer

I like her sexy cankles

EEE.fm EEE.fm

Is she Asian? Cuz her butt is Asian. -0.5 for hank hill butt

Alien Landscape Commision Alien Landscape Commision

I like it but I don't understand all the balls everywhere. I get the 2 planets in the background but what are all the other balls!?!? Giant jaw breakers? They aren't planets I know that much. Maybe they're those gross bubbles Japanese girls put in tea. Or mini death stars?
Other than the confusing balls, I enjoy this drawing.